BOOM Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Id like to try it again - My apologies

+7
Acromus
BucK
Ticek
Zjawin
Rocket
Mage
SexRyder
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Id like to try it again - My apologies - Page 3 Empty Id like to try it again - My apologies

Post by SexRyder Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this post, I will write all my apologies because of being a fag or however you wants to call me. Last time I let my application halfway because there was no answer and I went to join Z (Bad choice).

You can call me a child or whatever, but the reason I left Z is because I dont fit in it, well why would I call "clan" to a bunch of fags which cant even say "Happy B-Day Ryder"? Its a clan about raping everyone and just that? Is it about insulting others to make you the best? I dont think so, for me "clan" is called to a bunch of "friends" otherwise why would someone get in a clan just to get in wars? Its usls. Thats my definition of a clan.

Now, I came here to see if I can join BooM for the last time, I've apologized about things that I've done, things that haven't ocurred yet, and things I dont wanna take responsability for, and I really think I deserve the chance.

After all my apologies and all the intro shit, now it's time for the reasons:

Theres good people in here and thats one of the main reasons I want to join clan, I know many of you like Sicko, Rocket, all of them good persons, eventho they are not my clanmates or something, I can call them my friends. One of the others reason is that I like this clan at all.... I know its weird but I like Mage (Dont say I'm gay or something, dont even mind on quoting that sentence and trying to be fun writing something weird about it) the way he manages the clan is really cool, and hes a very nice person.

After all I've said is up to you letting me join your clan or not, I've put all my effort on doing this shitty big post, but now that Im 18 I think I'm mature enough like to make this kinda long posts way really easy.

Greetings,
Ryder
SexRyder
SexRyder
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Id like to try it again - My apologies - Page 3 Empty Re: Id like to try it again - My apologies

Post by Mage Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:51 am

No need to delete it. Just rename it Wink
Mage
Mage
Leader
Leader

Place : Greece, Athens

http://goreland.net/goreleague/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum