BOOM Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snoop Chronicles

+11
Ticek
ChEe$E
Zjawin
Acromus
Thomas
BucK
Blackout
Dato
Rocket
CaPiY
Mage
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Snoop Chronicles - Page 5 Empty The Snoop Chronicles

Post by Mage Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here we will post other player's snoops, but, first, read the rules of the snoop as presented by Peach:

PEACHIZZLZ wrote:Some seem to not understand RULZ of SNOOP. Basically I am making this thread because SAM seems to think Snooping is ok in CLAN WARS. SAM (UNSANE Zombie) is almost as wrong as him taking out a helpless bunny rabbit from 2000 yds away with his navy seal regulation sniper rifle. Hence I will reiterate Snoop RULZ.

Snoop Rulz:

1. Snoops are never acceptable in public or especially in clan wars. They are a sign of absolute failz and no excuse is tolerated especially the Sam excuse ie..."I helped the team by damaging many people and others got my kills."

2. Snoops are = to 0 kills for any map when 3 rds have been played and the 4th rd has been started. Hence the snoop loophole. IF you are a giant pussy you may leave server after the third rd with out acquiring a Snoop. I have never attempted said loophole.

3. If said player does not participate in first 3 rds due to just logging in , afk , etc... he/she can not snoop. Although it is fun to call Sam Snoops when he logs in and only plays the 5 rd of said map. Sam does not like being called on fake snoops which makes it more fun for us all.

4. If you play chix you can NOT snoop for you are ideally helping to heal ur team and should not be penalized for playing such a wrls skin.

5. Snoops are only possible in a server with 4 v 4 players or more. Originally it was 3 v 3 but Sam said it was to few so I allowed his input and snoop fear to change this rulz.

6. Only snoops by known players or players who have some skill are acknowledged. Noob snoops are not recognized or cared about.

7. When said Snoop occurs everyone who has at least some kind of personality should make the snoop call like so:
SAMSNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
also if in a good mood you may add an aloop ex.
SAM SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPALOOOOOOOOP. Almost all variations of the snoop call are excepted so have fun with it.

8. If he/she snoops a second time in a row it is a double snoop. 3 times triple snoop. 4 times quad snoop etc... Although only a player named Chaos has quadruple snooped. I believe he shot himself in the face afterward.

9. The penalty for a Snoop is public ridicule and personal embarrassment, Please have fun and enjoy. Snoops are fun for all except the snoopee.

These are the Snoop rulz. I will lsten to any logical amendments. But as it stands these are set in stone and are essentially the snoop commandments. Thou Shall Not Snoop!

"Snoops are ok in Clan Wars!" --- Silly Sam

Here is a snoop example (by blackout):

The Snoop Chronicles - Page 5 Gore_291
Mage
Mage
Leader
Leader

Place : Greece, Athens

http://goreland.net/goreleague/

Back to top Go down

The Snoop Chronicles - Page 5 Empty Re: The Snoop Chronicles

Post by Mage Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:02 pm

SNOOPZ FOR EVERYONE!
Click on the thumbnails:

Michu & Chester SNOOOOOP!
The Snoop Chronicles - Page 5 Th_MichuChesterSNOOP

Chester Double Snoopz!
The Snoop Chronicles - Page 5 Th_ChesterSnoopz2
The Snoop Chronicles - Page 5 Th_ChesterSnoopz

Acro Snooooooopz!!!!!!!
The Snoop Chronicles - Page 5 Th_AcroSnoopz3

MILAD SNOOOOOOP!!!
The Snoop Chronicles - Page 5 Th_MiladSnoopz2

Tob and Stu also snooped in this war, but I ain't posting that
This war was a snoop parade lol
Mage
Mage
Leader
Leader

Place : Greece, Athens

http://goreland.net/goreleague/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodyeye Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:57 pm

thx Wiz :* <3 :* it was my worst ever clan-war :S all the time whenever i went it was 3vsme lol Very Happy
Bloodyeye
Bloodyeye
Forum Psycho
Forum Psycho

Place : Cracow / Poland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mage Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Yea, @s7 play really organized, you must never go alone against them
Mage
Mage
Leader