BOOM Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iluminati

3 posters

Go down

Iluminati Empty Iluminati

Post by NeXuS Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Hey. Do you know what`s Iluminati and what it does ?
NeXuS
NeXuS

Place : Bucharest

Back to top Go down

Iluminati Empty Re: Iluminati

Post by Mage Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Hmm?

It's a book from D.Brown
Mage
Mage
Leader
Leader

Place : Greece, Athens

http://goreland.net/goreleague/

Back to top Go down

Post by NeXuS Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Nope. Look for some info about Iluminati or the Masons Wink
NeXuS
NeXuS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodyeye Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 am

i know what it is Wink it is something about controlling music is it? and etc there is that died M.J. and in this day died 2 diffrent people like in something satanistic type? or something? i dont rewmember it so good Razz
Bloodyeye
Bloodyeye
Forum Psycho
Forum Psycho

Place : Cracow / Poland

Back to top Go down

Post by NeXuS Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Iluminati or the Masons are called the "Rulers of the Shadow". They are controlling everything in the world. They are those who made the economical crysis or the civil wars etc...... Example: 2Pac was killed after he wanted to finish a contract signed with Iluminati " You make songs and we make you famous" or smth like that. After that, 2Pac made a song killiluminati, it is on ytoube. When "they" heard about 2Pac`s song, they killed him because he could start a revolution. Same thing with Dimebag Darrel which was guitarist at a popular metal band : Pantera. Till 89' when comunism "died" in a few countries, i guess some of you know that bands from other countries couldn`t come for a concert because all those famous bands and singers have a contract with Iluminati. (Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Jay-Z,Metallica, Eminem, 50 CENT and many many others. You know that at history courses the subject "Masons, Francmasons" or other kind of masonic groups, is forbiden. Because the population and here i talk about 2-3% of Terra`s people, know or have been informed about this organisation. Some people don`t care about those bad gays or don`t want to know. They are the richest people on Earth. If you want to know more about "The Rulers of The Shadow" read some books and ask your parents about it. If you will have a dream with a piramide and with an eye on it tell me. P.S.: I guess i made a lot of writing mistakes Razz
NeXuS
NeXuS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum